Friday, April 29, 2011

Live Blogging the Royal Wedding

Live blogging the Royal Wedding!!

Woke up at 3:30am...hanging with K and Mags

26 comments:

  1. 5:23: Just saw Wills! Wearing the Welsh Reds

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:24: So, K and I have been downtown since 4:44am. I'm on my second mimosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:25: We universally love Posh's hat. And find it funny that Becks is rocking the 5:00 shadow at 11am. Other notes: our hats and party dresses are awesome. We opened up a can of spotted dick (cake in a can--is as delicious as it sounds).

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5:27: They keep showing Wills, but not Harry. Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5:28: Harry! Just fluffed his hair to walk into the church. Those are some impressive braids on his uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5:29: K--"Awwww...he does look nervous..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5:35: Mother of the bride arrives. She looks good. Very stylish and appropriate. I wonder how her life has turned upside down since her daughter started dating the future king of england. Insane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5:40: Prince Charles arriving.I can't wait to see Camilla's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5:42: Eugenie and Beatrice (Fergie's kids) have AMAZING hats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5:43: The Queen. She's wearing yellow. I would have lost my 8/1 bet for apricot

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5:45: Line of succession to the throne. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_succession_to_the_British_throne

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5:47: Our babies should been born in England for dual citizenship. Anchor babies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 5:52: Meredith Viera: That looks like a veil. Thanks Meredith.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 5:28: Why is Pippa wearing white? Don't get me wrong...she looks AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  15. 6:01: We have discovered that there is a 5-6 minute delay on NBC versus BBC America. Just now watching Pippa walk into the church

    ReplyDelete
  16. 6:06: THe dress....More A-line than I would have expected from her. I expected something more sleek. Like Pippa. Love the veil.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 6:08: Mags is discussing the bridemaid's probable underwear and lack of VPL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 6:08: I'm not a huge fan of the dress

    ReplyDelete
  19. 6:09: I mean, McQueen died and all, but he couldn't have made the dress more interesting before that?

    ReplyDelete
  20. 6:10: K--"Look how happy Wills is!!"
    Idgie--"I'm sorry. I'm thinking dirty thoughts about Harry"

    ReplyDelete
  21. 6:17: Wills to Kate: "You look beautiful..truly beautiful" AWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  22. 6:25: Did Kate just laugh when Wills said "for poorer"?

    ReplyDelete
  23. 6:27: Fun fact from K--there are 60 cameras in West Minster Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  24. 6:31: K knows WAAAAY too much about the royals

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have to justify my dual citizenship SOMEHOW.

    ReplyDelete