Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Name

Idgie is the awesome one in Fried Green Tomatoes.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of Fried Green Tomatoes, what do we think about Claire Danes and the Mary Louise Parker debacle? On the one hand, I think CD sucks. On the other, nobody is (still) talking trash about Billy Crudup. But does CD get ragged on largely for breaking girl code? I mean, Mags would argue that MLP should have EXPECTED BC to do something stupid because, well, he's a man. But CD should have known better. Mags, weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a clear breach of girl-code.

    I always wondered how things were on the set of Watchment with Jeffrey Dean Morgan (who was dating Mary Louise Parker at the time)working with Billy Crudup who had dumped her (while pregnant!!!) for Claire Danes.

    But then again, I still wish my hair was Claire Danes red circa 1996 and think I dated Jordan Catalano in high school at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, with a bit of pinot I bet we could make your hair Claire Danes red circa 1996 once again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only thought is people have said I look a little like Claire Danes. That is all I can contribute since I don't read People, or is it Us Weekly?

    ReplyDelete