Attention men: We do not want pictures of your manhood via social or mobile technology. We do not care if you are a politician, an athlete, or an R&B singer, please do not send us ladies a picture of your junk. We don't want to see it.
My favorite comment on the situation, care of Lainey Gossip:
As an aside, can I just say right now that I am lucky to have ended my single days before the introduction of cell phone cock shots? Which means I’ve never been texted a photo of a dude’s cock in my life? You ladies out there, and I know you’re out there, because I know several of you personally... I just don’t know how I would handle it if I was visiting my ma or something and my phone buzzed and I clicked to open and a dong was staring me in the face. Just after it dropped me off after the movies. How is that for you?
My favorite comment on the situation, care of Lainey Gossip:
ReplyDeleteAs an aside, can I just say right now that I am lucky to have ended my single days before the introduction of cell phone cock shots? Which means I’ve never been texted a photo of a dude’s cock in my life? You ladies out there, and I know you’re out there, because I know several of you personally... I just don’t know how I would handle it if I was visiting my ma or something and my phone buzzed and I clicked to open and a dong was staring me in the face. Just after it dropped me off after the movies. How is that for you?
Monica Hesse from WaPo has a great article about things sexier than pics of men's junk:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/listen-up-fellas-naked-man-parts-not-so-sexy/2011/06/01/AGMKSgGH_story.html
My favorite part: “Of the 237 reasons why women have sex,” Meston says, “not one was looking at a man’s genitals.”