Politico: Almost 1/2 of Iowa's Republican's don't think Obama was born in the US. Wow. Just wow.
US Magazine: Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet making out at Coachella. Think of the mouth on their potential babies!!!
Corporette: Love this blog! Great for working professional ladies worried about filling out their work wardrobe. Also has quality posts on etiquette and other topics
NY Times: Rich people still don't realize they are rich. Times blogger Catherine Rampell points to people making over $250,000 thinking they are middle class because they see such conspicious wealth above them and poor behind them. Instead, I'd posit that a large number of people making about $250,000 live in high-cost of living areas and that's what it takes to be upper-middle class there. If I lived in Houston instead of DC, I could have my same standard of living (or better!!) for roughly 1/2 of my income.
No comments:
Post a Comment