Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OMG, THERE'S ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Until the Royal Wedding, of course.

What am I going to wear????

And why do the British have the market cornered on good hats?  See, e.g., People Mag's Royal Hat Gallery.

In a nod to my EU passport, I am going to wear a hat to each and every wedding I attend from here on out.

4 comments:

  1. Can I wear my wedding dress and pretend like I'm the one marrying Prince William?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now expect you to wear your wedding dress and will accept nothing less.

    Or we could ALL wear our wedding dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have my wedding dress anymore. I gave it away! And I threw away my collection of Mormon bridesmaid dresses!

    Also, given the choice, I think I'd rather marry Hot Harry on a Horse. Actually no, I'd probably rather marry Wills. But Harry has the corner on hair....

    ReplyDelete