Thursday, June 2, 2011

2012 Election Results if the Rapture happened last week

Public Policy Polling did an analysis of the 2012 electoral consequences of the rapture (originially scheduled for 5/21/2011).

Key point: "Palin is the only person we tested on this poll who is actually popular with people who think the Rapture is going to happen. ... Palin's problem is that her favorability with everyone who doesn't think the Rapture will happen is 27/66."

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    I liked this part, myself:
    A national poll we did in September 2009 found that 10% of voters thought Barack Obama was the Anti-Christ, or at least said they thought so.

    That's a LOT of people!!! Crazy.

    Also, I still think Sarah Palin looks like she'd be a pretty good time to hang out with. (Not that I think she should be President, by any stretch.) And as previously noted by Idgie, she DOES pick interesting baby names.

    ReplyDelete