Thursday, September 29, 2016

Whoa! There used to be a blog here!

Hello friends! Look what I dusted off! A blog! Awesome!

 In true "I'm too busy to deal with this" fashion, we kept the other site up waaaay too long without posting. Occasionally, I'd get a note that someone left an inappropriate comment (almost always from Eastern Europe, almost always trying to sell something) or that I owed some money to someone for a domain/corporation/etc. Basically, my wonderful husband got sick of paying late fees on a zombie website so I turned it off. But hey! The free blogger site is still here!

 In poking around, I found a few articles that I thought were still relevant. Like THIS ONE about Anthony Weiner. Seriously! This guy is still a thing that we talk about. Crazy. Gotta admire his staying power...(insert "that's what she said" joke here)

And everyone loves a free lunch! This Ask Idgie tells you how to score one.

Finally, I stand by my Unlikely Celebrity Crushes. Dennis Farina, may he rest in peace, was one foxy bitch.

Maybe I'll post more. Maybe I won't. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment